All food waste deliveries must be transported and delivered in suitable secure containers and by a licensed waste carrier. The delivery will also need to be accompanied by a Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note.
We accept food waste deliveries in a variety of ways.
- Loose and/or bagged kitchen food waste from local authority kerbside collections and commercial sources;
- Bulk deliveries in walking floors and artic tippers;
- Front or rear end loaders;
- Skips, roll on and roll off containers of all sizes;
- 240 litre bins, pallets, dolavs, IBCs and drums; and
- Tankered liquid food wastes.
Should you need Lower Reule to provide the transport and containers including specialised tanker services then please contact us.