Our process involves the collection, transport and recycling of food and liquid wastes and is closely regulated by several government agencies. Our sites operate under bespoke environmental permits and are also licensed to receive Category 3 Animal By-Products (ABP) including Catering Waste.
We have regular inspections by the Environment Agency and West Midlands Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency to check that we are working in accordance with these permits/licenses.
A range of documents are available below to help support your duty of care requirements:
- Environmental Permit AD Plant (EPR/FP3093VJ)
- Environmental Permit AD Plant Variation Notice (EPR/FP3093VJ/V002)
- Environmental Permit AD Plant Variation and Consolidation Notice (EPR/FP3093VJ/V003)
- Environmental Permit Four Ashes Food Waste De-packaging Facility (EPR/FP3094EG)
- Animal By-Product Approval Certificate Four Ashes Food Waste De-packaging Facility (37/141/8003ABP/HAN)
- Animal By-Product Approval Certificate AD Plant (37/141/8003ABP/BIO)
- Environmental Permit Mobile Plant: Land Spreading (EPR/DB3809GD)
- Registered Waste Carriers Licence No. CBDU65611
- PAS 110 Certificate for Separated Digestate Liquor
- Lower Reule Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- Safe Contractor Accreditation Certificate
- List of EWC codes that can be accepted by Lower Reule
For any other documents that you require please contact us.